Carmarthenshire Tourism Association
Yn rhannu’r newyddion diweddaraf a pherthnasol i chi sy’n rhedeg busnesau twristiaeth yn Sir Gâr…
20 Reasons to Join the CTA | 20 Rheswm i ymuno â'r CTA
Thursday 25th of May 2017 12:13
CTA Members have access to a wide variety of services and benefits and these are a few reasons why you may want to consider becoming a part of the network:
- Become part of the local tourism network - meet like-minded people and share best practice tips.
- Market and promote your business – on visitcarmarthenshire.co.uk
- Access sector specific training and development opportunities – from social media through to customer service.
- Attend networking and social events – a chance to get to know others who work in your sector, make links for collaborative work and to make new friends too!
- Save money on suppliers – access discounts from our supplier members, including Accountancy, I.T support, Photography and lots more.
- Receive a Membership Card – giving you free or discounted entry into participating local attractions – the National Botanic Garden of Wales, Folly Farm and National Trust properties to name a few!
- Be the first to find out about the Carmarthenshire Tourism Awards – celebrate your business’ achievements with our biennial awards.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry news – we’ll let you know about everything from new grants to new regulations.
- Come along to the Carmarthenshire Tourism Summit – at the special CTA members’ rate.
- Receive a monthly email newsletter – with the latest news, member offers and events.
- Gain business credibility and representation – be part of an established association which will represent your business needs.
- Attend Members Meetings – held regularly to update you on what activities we’re holding and a chance to catch up with fellow members.
- Gain Social Media coverage – we’ll re-tweet and share your posts on our social media pages, promoting your business to fellow members.
- Access the Members Only Area on our website – find resources, supplier member offers and lots more.
- Get advice from our voluntary Directors and Sector Representatives – all of our Directors run their own tourism businesses and share a wealth of experience and knowledge.
- Benefit from business to business promotion – we’ll promote your business to other members, who in turn will tell their guests and visitors about your services.
- Collaborate with other businesses - team up with other members to create added value packages, making your offer even more appealing to visitors.
- Build up reliable referrals – work with other members who will refer business to you.
- Have access to a friendly and bilingual team – offering industry expertise and advice.
- And last but not least…the activities and services that the CTA provide are driven by what members need and want. You’ll be joining an association which is driven by the trade for the trade.
Get in touch with us if you’d like to find out more about membership and CTA activities.
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association... Let's work together Join Us Today
"It's very difficult to find out how our visitors find us on the internet. However, when I analyse my statistics with my hosting company, I find Visit Carmarthenshire in the top 10 of referrals. In a Google search it comes on the top page if you use key words like "Bed and Breakfast in Carmarthen". It's important to have another platform where our business can be found online and it really does work for us!"
Allt y Golau Farmhouse, Felingwm Uchaf
"The one to one sessions on improving my website were really valuable. Paul Knows what's what and how I am thinking or struggling immediately! I value his input."
Old Oak Barn, St Clears
"We really enjoyed the Gold award winner visits. They've given us some great ideas and some real practical help. Strangely, one of the most useful things from the visits is that it's saved us a lot of time researching things that wouldn't be practical for us to try at the mill."
Godremamog Mill, Capel Iwan
Samantha and Chris Hogarth
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association
Business Resource Centre
Trade / Business Information:
Monday 11 December 2017 - 11:08:38
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association, All rights reserved.
Business Resource Centre, Parc Amanwy, New Road, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, SA18 3EP