1. The information and material provided on this website is provided free of charge (except where otherwise stated) and solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not establish a business, contractual or employment relationship with Carmarthenshire Tourism Association.
2. The information, contents, text, images, including but not limited to html code, scripts, and photography is the property of Carmarthenshire Tourism Association (otherwise acknowledged) and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent.
3. This site is provided "as is" and Carmarthenshire Tourism Association expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Carmarthenshire Tourism Association or any of its employees or contractors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
4. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Carmarthenshire Tourism Association. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Carmarthenshire Tourism Association takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
"It's just great to network together, to catch up on developments and new ventures. We’re all so busy that it's easy to miss the chance to connect and the CTA events give the opportunity to take some time out to say “hello, how are you!“ "
"We joined the CTA supplier membership scheme just over a year ago, we are very happy with the networking opportunities and contacts we have made at the many CTA organised events. A number of the contacts made have directly led into new business for our company. We consider the scheme to be great value for money and are so pleased we will be renewing our membership next year. Keep up the good work!"
"Very helpful and thought provoking for us who are considering a holiday let"
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association
Business Resource Centre