Carmarthenshire Tourism Association
Digwyddiadau ar y Gweill
Rydym yn trefnu nifer o ddigwyddiadau ar hyd y flwyddyn i fobl o fasnach twristiaeth lleol – cyfarfodydd, hyfforddiant, arrddangosfeydd, ymweliadau a chyfleon i rwydweithio.
CTA Open Meeting: What's New for 2018 - Some Exciting Plans & Opportunities For Tourism
Thursday 1st February
11.00 am to 1pm (Registration and networking from 10.30am)
at The Mansion House Llansteffan
Join us at our next CTA Open Meeting being held at the lovely venue of Mansion House, Llansteffan where you'll enjoy beautiful views across Carmarthen Bay.
Come along to find out more about many new projects and marketing plans which will offer exciting opportunities for your business in 2018.
- NEW: The Year of the Sea - We saw 2016 as the Year of Adventure, 2017 as the Year of Legends and at this meeting Claire Carew from Visit Wales will update us all on the lmarketing plans and opportunities from celebrating 2018 as the Year of the Sea
- NEW: Hwyl Events - find out more about how you can get involved with the new Hwyl Events project, which will offer Welsh cultural entertainment events for visitors to Carmarthenshire very soon.
- NEW: The Wales Way - Gwawr Price from Visit Wales will introduce the new family of three national routes; The Coastal Way, The Cambrian Way and The North Wales Way.
- NEW Visit Carmarthenshire Website - we'll be sharing information on our new website and the extra marketing benefits that it will offer your businesses.
- NEW: The Celtic Routes Project - find out more from Carmarthenshire County Council about this exciting new opportunity for tourism in our county. Hear about plans for developing new themed routes and trails across the county and the wider region. And how this 3-year long Project will provide the chance to share good practise with Ireland and maximise opportunities for attracting more visitors from this important market for our county.
- 2018 CTA Director Election - find out more about the opportunity to get more involved and make a difference to tourism in Carmarthenshire and shape the activities of the CTA by becoming a voluntary director.
- What's New with You? - Take the opportunity to share with others at the meeting what you're offering visitors to your business this year. Are you doing something new or different? Have you got event dates to share? Then take the chance to let others know about them...
- Leaflet Swap - Bring along your promotional material for others to pick up to take away and share with their guests and customers.
Booking is essential. Contact us to book your place by no later than Tuesday 30th January.
This meeting is FREE for all CTA Members. Non-Members are very welcome to attend for a nominal fee of just £5. Get in touch if you'd like to know more!
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association... Let's work together Join Us Today
"Roedd y sesiynau un-i-un ar sut i wella fy ngwefan yn werthfawr iwan. Mae Paul yn gwybod yn syth beth yw beth, a sut rwy'n meddwl neu'n stryffaglio!"
Old oak Barn, Sâncler
"Best summit yet. Simon Calder exceeded high expectations. This is a way for a micro business to gain an insight into the latest big picture in terms of economic outlook for the sector, future public policy and latest technologies."
Merlin Cottages, Llandovery
"The Safari Supper gave me the opportunity to visit a number of venues in one evening, which allows us to give our customers a tailored recommendation when considering their dining requirements."
Calon Eco B&B, Llandysul
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association
Business Resource Centre
Trade / Business Information:
Monday 18 June 2018 - 16:39:52
Carmarthenshire Tourism Association, All rights reserved.
Business Resource Centre, Parc Amanwy, New Road, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, SA18 3EP