WE'RE NOW CLOSED FOR ADVANCE BOOKINGS. WE WELCOME THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PRE-BOOKED, TO COME ALONG ON THE DAY - WHERE YOU CAN REGISTER AND PAY WITH US THERE.
JUST £13 PER PERSON, REDUCED TO £8 FOR CTA MEMBERS. (PLEASE PAY BY CASH)
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! GOBEITHIO EICH GWELD CHI YNA!
Although you can register and pay there on the day, we recommend booking in advance to benefit from our Advance Booking Rates, for Fast-Track Registration and 'First Dibs' on the 1-to-1 Appointments!
Just £10 for the day, discounted to £5 for CTA Members - when booked in advance.
Or £13 and £8 respectively on the day.
Advance Purchase Rates
* For tickets purchased by 9.00am on Tuesday 16th October (after this time, must be bought at the event)
- Rates per person: £10
- Discounted rate for members of Carmarthenshire Tourism Association: £5 (50% discount)
The fee includes unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day from the Welsh Brew Tea
stand, as well as access to all elements of the event including the Exhibition Hall, Guest speakers, Networking Zone and One-to-One Business appointments.
Buy your Tickets in Advance
We strongly advise booking in advance for the Summit. This is so that:
- you pay the lowest price delegate fee,
- you don't miss out on the pre-bookable one-to-one advice appointments (available appointment slots are forwarded to those when they book in advance), and
- miss the queues - booking in advance means that you don't have to wait with others to register and pay when your arrive - just pick up your name badge and delegate pack...and start benefiting from the day immediately!
How to Buy Tickets:
You can book and pay for your place online at anytime of the day that suits you (using the secure Tocyn Cymru booking system
) - click on button below. Or, if you prefer, you can contact us
during our office hours to arrange to make a payment into our bank account.
Not Sure if you Can Make it? Pay on the Day...
We appreciate that not everyone is able to commit to attending until the last-minute, and we don't want you to miss out - so we'll also accept registrations and payments on the day too... Please bear in mind that by doing this, you will need to queue whilst everyone's registrations and payments are being processed - and that you may not be able to access the one-to-one appointments. So if you do know that you can make it, then please do book in advance - it's quick and easy to do!
On the Day Rates: (Please pay by cash, and we'd welcome correct change where possible)
- Rate per person: £13
- Discounted rate for members of Carmarthenshire Tourism Association: £8
Come along at a time that suits you...
The prices have been set so that you can arrive at a time that suits you. Although we encourage you to arrive early and come for the whole day to make the most of all that we have to offer. The registration desk - helpfully managed by students from Coleg Sir Gar
- will be open between 10am and 2pm - and the exhibition will close at 3pm.
There will be plenty of options for your lunch, with a variety of food producers offering tasty tasters on their stands and with Parc y Scarlets having a 'Catering Corner' selling a variety of sandwiches, drinks and snacks.